Manpower is currently assisting a local company in York, PA for Mechanical Assembler Technician.
As a mechanical assembler you will be responsible for assembling machinery.
Pay for this position will be $21-$26 an hour, depending on experience. This is a DIRECT HIRE position with an outstanding company!
We have openings on 1st shift, 7am-3:30pm Monday through Friday with overtime as needed.
As a mechanical assembler you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and communicate well with management and fellow employees.
Ideal candidates have very positive attitude and previous experience.
Other requirements of the role include:
* All applicants must have steady work history with a good attendance record
* Must be able to work from blue prints
* Basic understanding of electronics is desirable
* Current industrial powered lift truck certification or ability to attain it
* Employee is frequently required to stand, sit, climb, balance, and move around equipment while wiring.
* Must be able to meet physical demands including standing for extend periods, walking, bending, kneeling and reaching
Candidates can apply directly to this posting or at www.manpower.com. Please call or text Manpower at 717-764-7841 to set up an interview after applying!
We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, option to take free college courses and skills training, access to health insurance options, 401K and more!
Referrals are welcome and rewarded ($50 referral bonus)
Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...