Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Engineering Project Manager
, to join the team in Plainfield, IL (USA). Reporting to:
To manage and support Technical Projects for USA for New Industrial facilities and existing Logoplaste facilities. Field activities will require medium long term travelling periods. Key Tasks & Activities... Office and field project activities management. Manage project from beginning to end. Participate on Equipment definition, Main Moulding machine, Air Compressors, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Piping, etc. Preparation of RFQ for equipment. Participate on suppliers negotiation activities. Follow equipment purchase, pre delivery inspection, transport, installation, start and commissioning activities. Ensure equipment performs according to contract Track project deliverables using appropriate tools. Microsoft Project, Autocad, Excel, Word Equipment installation supervision Contractors management Ensure all installation activities are safely performed. Provide local support on different sites as required. Participate on new project discussion with Costumer; Site survey, data collection. Participate on Plant improvement activities as require. Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- Proven working experience as a project engineer
- BS degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Experience and knowledge of producing with PET, HDPE, PP
- Experience with blowing techniques
- Experience with Injection techniques
- Experience with equipment installation
- Knowledge of computers (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Can handle stress situations
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.