Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to support our installation efforts in Crestview Florida
Provide manufacturing engineering support to the return of manufactured goods for upgrade, rework, repair, or replacement of all Crestview products
Communicate and work with an integrated product team consisting of manufacturing and test engineers, assembly operators, test technicians, program
managers, and supervisors to troubleshoot and disposition nonconforming product within the turnaround time required by the customer.
Develop rework instructions as required for aforementioned products.
Take manufacturing engineering responsibility for actions assigned by Operational Excellence teams. Research and implement Engineering
Change Requests into both in and out of production products that are returned by the field sites or customers.Interface with technical counterparts in other organizations both within and outside LM Operations.
* Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or related discipline
* Ability to obtain a secret security clearance, and must have an interim secret clearance prior to start so therefore all candidates must be a US Citizen.
* Minimum 3.0 GPA
* Experienced with Microsoft, Office (PowerPoint, Access, Word, Excel).
* Knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly, industrial processes, technical writing, and teaming.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge of Lean manufacturing concepts and techniques, Pro-E, or equivalent CAD software, tool design, electronic, packaging design, and MRS, concepts.
* Experience in a Manufacturing environment
* Understanding of engineering concepts (specifically in mechanical design)
Previous experience in tooling concept, design, manufacture
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain