Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control in Grand Prairie, TX is seeking a RF Engineer with tracking radar experience to support a major missile program. The candidate must have direct experience in designing, developing, testing, manufacturing, and analyzing a modern Monopulse Pulse-Doppler Tracking radar. This includes having experience with high frequency (C-band, X-band, Ka-band) RF assemblies such as antenna's, transmitters, signal generators, receivers, and signal processors.
The candidate must be able to analyze radar data to evaluate/verify radar health and performance in a variety of testing scenarios. The candidate must be able to interface with the radar's supplier on all technical aspects of the program. The candidate must represent Engineering in all Quality processes, issues, and actions. The candidate must be able to investigate radar failures using a disciplined, logical process.
The candidate must be willing to work all phases of the product's life-cycle: design, development, testing, production, and sustainment.
The candidate must have a Bachelor of Science or a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and demonstrated experience in Radar applications as well as Radio Frequency & Microwave technologies.
Travel to Lockheed Martin production facilities, supplier's facilities, and customer facilities will be required. Approximately 4-6 trips per year.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
* Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
* Must have direct experience in designing, developing, testing, manufacturing, and analyzing a modern Monopulse Pulse-Doppler Tracking radar.
* Ability to analyze radar data to evaluate/verify radar health and performance in a variety of testing scenarios.
* Must possess good oral presentation, interpersonal communication, and technical writing skills.
* Self-starter and be able to work under minimum direction.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
Associated topics: analog, architecture, asic, chip, circuit, design engineer, digital, engineer i, pcb, systems engineer