QA Engineer III (Port Arthur)
Compensation: $114,590.00 - $168,140.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Would you like to work at a dynamic startup company as we achieve an exciting new level of growth and success?
Are you ready to join a team committed to our values and culture as we work together to remake the employee benefits industry?Who We Are:
The Limelight Heath Software Platform is changing the employee benefits industry with its revolutionary SaaS-based, mobile/desktop, enterprise solution.
As a VC backed, successful, private company, with multiple awards, Limelight Health has recently raised $33.5 million in series C round, allowing for further expansion, and continued success. This, along with industry veterans at the helm, and the strength of major investment partners including Wells Fargo Capital Finance, Plug & Play, AXA Venture Partners, Mass Mutual Ventures, and Principal Financial Group, ensures the company is well positioned for continued expansion.
Limelight Health is largely remote with offices in San Francisco, Redding, and Des Moines with a flexible work environment and atmosphere. Visit us @ Values:Do Good
- We believe that we should give back to each other, our families and our community. This means being an empathetic steward of those around us and acting with integrity.Grit
- Pushing through even though it's hard and you feel like quitting. It's having passion to push through barriers and achieve your objective.Own it
- We take responsibility and act as though whatever we are doing is our own. We think what would I do if I owned this, if it were mine?Kaizen
- The Japanese have a term called Kaizen', which means continuous improvement'. Whether it is our personal relationships outside of work, how our teams interact, how we develop our product, work with our Board, our customers, our partners or others; we strive to constantly improve ourselves and each other.Humility & Awareness
- Some call this the no #*&hole rule. We call it being humble and aware. No matter how good you think you are, there is someone more successful, who has a better product or gets things done faster. We strive to be open, authentic and inquisitive; humble. If you are defensive, closed, insincere or think you know it all, this is not the place for you.What We Offer:
QA Engineer III, Overview:
- Remote work option available
- Competitive base salary
- Equity (via stock options)
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Top shelf technology and tools
- Knowing your product is making a difference
- Widespread demonstrated appreciation
- Direct working relationship with original founders
- The knowledge that investors are using the product
- Start-up environment
- Fun, collaborative, flexible, and remote environment
- Company happy hours and future events planned
With our rapid growth, Limelight Health's QA team is seeking a QA Engineer III to work on building the Limelight Health automation test suite and provide technical guidance as we continue to grow. As an engineer with Limelight, you will work on cutting-edge insurance software and will have the opportunity to own the components of the system you work on from design through to deployment.
We are looking for a QA Engineer III who wants to take an active part in growing, developing, and implementing new products.
To be successful, you'll have an agile mindset, enjoy working with teams, you love a challenge, and enjoy solving problems.Requirements:
- BS degree in Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience as a QA engineer or similar role in Enterprise SaaS industry
- 2+ years in Technical Leadership
Factors that contribute to success in this role:
- RESTful services
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Attention to detail
- Development, documentation and execution of automated test creation using CucumberJS - Protractor or Webdriver.js
- Familiar with BDD practices and principles
- Comfortable in pushing quality practices within QA, DEV, and PM
- Working knowledge in creating and interpreting REST API calls
- Development of performance tests using Jmeter and similar tools
- Agile software development experience in delivering automation within a sprint
- Diagnosing and solving complex problems as well as providing detailed technical analysis
- Mentor and provide guidance to QA Engrs
- Principal driver of BDD practices across QA, DEV, and PM.
* Please do not apply to this job unless you are authorized to work in the US. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Limelight Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Associated topics: automation, process, qa, quality, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance lead, software quality, software quality engineer, test engineer, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...