- $101,640.00 -147,870.00/year*
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
* Lead client engagements and work streams related to supply chain and operational improvement projects
* Provide oversight of day to day project work and highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle
* Ensure timely execution of project deliverables
* Help execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring
* Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
* Assist with proposal and business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
* A minimum of five years of management consulting experience providing advisory services related to supply chain, cost reduction, and operational restructuring with the ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the client's supply chain
* Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations analysis, engineering, or a related field from an accredited college/university
* Deep knowledge of innovation, entrepreneurship, product roadmaps, product lifecycle management, ideation management, product planning, and commercialization execution through an ERP system
* Knowledge around Oracle and/or SAP Procut Lifecycle Management modules
* Capable of determining Innovation methodologies, including structure, tools, measurements, and scalability; Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients; excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...