Civil Engineer - Bala Cynwyd
Compensation: $87,890.00 - $131,500.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Civil Engineer - Raleigh, NC
|Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Serve in a lead technical role, project manager or task lead on bridge design projects;
- Perform complex analysis and design for all structural aspects of transportation projects;
- Checking design calculations, estimates, and specifications;
- Implementing QA/QC procedures;
- Completing reviews of bridge designs and plans for complex projects.
- Provide guidance to junior engineers in the performance of engineering tasks, train personnel in technical aspects of design work, and act as a mentor for less experienced staff;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university;
- Minimum of 5 years of Bridge Design and Transportation Engineering experience in the consulting services industry;
- Able to work independently as well as in groups with a demonstrated ability to manage projects, project teams, and clients;
- Experience with all aspects of bridge design.
- Familiarity with Carolina market conditions, including NCDOT and public sector client base;
- Ability to lead and mentor junior engineers / technicians;
- Able to multi-task and meet various project deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a strong desire for career advancement.
- Professional Engineering Registration is desirable;
Associated topics: calculation, civil, civil engineer, construction, draft, function, infrastructure, land, road, traffic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...