Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Johnson and Johnson Supply Chain is seeking Interns for the Summer of 2019. These Interns may have the opportunity to be considered for positions in our full-time rotational Global Operations Leadership Development program, known as GOLD.
The GOLD program offers university graduates the opportunity to accelerate their career growth through a structured framework that combines challenging work rotations with classroom and online training over a two-and-a-half-year period. The goal of the program is to develop the next generation of leaders for the engineering, operations, and quality disciplines within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Participants in the GOLD Program learn to drive their careers in small-company environments that support the entrepreneurial spirit, foster collaboration and teamwork, and recognize their individual contributions. At the same time, Associates benefit from the big-company impact of a global leader in health care, with world-class training and development and career opportunities in a global environment.
The Supply Chain Intern at Johnson & Johnson could work in a variety functions across the supply chain organization including but not limited to the following:
* Planning Analyst
* Manufacturing Engineer
* Regulatory Compliance/Quality Engineer
* Associate Engineer
* Associate Facilitator
* Project Engineer
* Operations Associate
* Supply Chain Associate
* Analyst, Customer & Logistics Services
* Regional Transportation Organization (RTO) Analyst
* Environmental Health Safety & Sustainability Associate
* Strategy & Deployment Associate
Opportunities may be available within the following Johnson & Johnson organizations:
* McNeil Consumer Health Care
* Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company
* DePuy Synthes
* Ethicon Inc.
* Ethicon Endo Surgery
* Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
* Janssen Supply Chain, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
* J&J Customer & Logistics Services
* Johnson & Johnson Corporate
Based on location of assignment, Johnson & Johnson offers housing assistance to interns who live more than 50 miles from their work-site location. This housing assistance includes options for subsidized rent in a fully-furnished apartment close to the work-site location, or a stipend payment for candidates to use at their discretion. Daily transportation to and from the work-site location is the student's responsibility, as most locations are not accessible via public transportation and company transportation will not be provided.
A qualified candidate should meet the following criteria:
* Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
* A minimum GPA of 3.2 Cumulative is required.
* Candidate must be actively enrolled pursuing either a Bachelors or Master's degree.
* Candidate must be pursuing a Major within either Supply Chain Management or any Engineering discipline.
* Candidate must graduate after either the Fall 2019 semester or Spring 2020 semester.
* Previous relevant Internship experience is highly preferred.
* Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
* Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
* Candidate must have reliable transportation to and from work on a daily basis for the duration of the internship.
* Candidate must be able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the internship.
Internship locations may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* NJ (Bridgewater, Piscataway, Raritan, Skillman, Somerset, Somerville)
* PA (Ft. Washington, Horsham, Lititz, Malvern, Spring House, West Chester)
* Rogers, AR
* Irvine, CA
* Jacksonville, FL
* Raynham, MA
* Minneapolis, MN
* Cincinnati, OH
* Providence, RI
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Actionand Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteranstatus and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, North America-United States-New Jersey-Piscataway, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Rhode Island-Providence, North America-United States-California-Irvine, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerset, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lititz, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Arkansas-Rogers
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain