Machine Learning Engineer (Python)
Compensation: $107,300.00 - $159,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Calling all Machine Learning Engineers (Python)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $170,000A bit about us:
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer with proven knowledge and proficiency in modern embedded software development principles, practices and technologies, who is also passionate about being a team player in research and product development efforts.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Be part of an exciting, early stage Company
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful equity!
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!
***This position is for projects with the United States government and qualified candidates must be US Citizens at this time.***
- Experience in embedded development environment
- Experience or knowledgeable of facial recognition algorithms / machine learning techniques
- Experience in profiling and bench marking
- Experience with regression testing /generating design of experiments
- Proactively learn our system design and implementation to drive test effort along each milestone
- Python and shell scripting development
- Solid logical and critical thinking
- Good communication skills and ability to work within and across teams
Nice to have:
Knowledge of LiDAR and biometric systems
Experience with Matlab, C/C++ programming
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...