Director, Automation Services
Compensation: $107,300.00 - $159,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Urgent; Director of Automation Services needed for growing Industrial Process Automation giant!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Greg Smith
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $170,000A bit about us:
Based in the Western United States, we are looking for an experienced Director of Automation to join our growing engineering team and footprint in the Western region. Our team supports the installation, maintenance, and optimization of external customer Systems/Platforms. We are looking for a proven leader to lead large scale project teams, and provide cutting edge systems in the Biotech & Life Sciences industries!
Urgent Need!Why join us?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care
- 401 (k) Employer match
- Company stock
- Education Reimbursement
- Project execution and management of a team of engineering disciplines that provide oversight for the initiation, design, construction, commissioning and operational start-up of automation and MES systems.
- Oversee and manage entire project staff including engineers, technicians, and administrative support.
- Owns the key project management business processes and improves and simplify these processes continuously
- Partners proactively with key customers and to develop and execute capital projects that support business objectives.
- Provide support in presenting proposals to potential clients and negotiate terms
- B.S. in Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in engineering project management or equivalent, including at least 3 years in management.
- Experience working with pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing processes highly desirable
- Strong technical leadership and sound business value-based prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Special knowledge requirements include a solid understanding of cGMP requirements.
- Must deliver effective presentations to senior management both internally and externally
- Fully capable of managing work, setting objectives and meeting commitments, and is an excellent team player
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...