RF Microwave Design Engineer
Compensation: $104,970.00 - $153,280.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
***Applicant must be a United States Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance
This is a very cool job. The RF Engineer will
- Analyze Microwave and RF designs using electromagnetic simulation tools such as MWO, ADS, HFSS, CST or other design and simulation tools
- Build Radar, EW, and Comms RF architectures.
- Design and evaluate complex multi-chip PCBA designs from DC to 40GHz, frequency conversion, amplifiers, and analog filters interfacing to antennas and phased arrays
- more fun and impactful things!
Exceptional compensation, benefits, work environment, career advancement potential, and relocation assistance are all part of the deal!
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with 3D simulation of electrical interconnects and transmission lines
- Experience with microwave submodules such as MMIC’s, combiners, dividers, low-noise amplifiers, pre-selectors, filter banks, mixers, Phased-locked-loops (PLLs), and Local Oscillators (LOs)
- Experience with RF component design
- Expertise in design and simulation tools such as MWO, ADS, HFSS, CST, or similar
- Expertise in RF cascade analysis and systems analysis
- Hands on experience with microwave measurements including using spectrum analyzers, Real-time Spectrum Analyzers (RSAs), Vector Network Analyzers (VNAs) and Performance Network Analyzer (PNAs)
- Knowledge of receiver and transmitter design
- RF/Microwave design experience to include analysis and design of components and circuits from DC to 40GHz
- Understanding of state-of-the-art technologies that drive RF performance
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Security Clearance
- Experience with antenna design
- Experience with phased array design
#LI-SK1Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...