- Jacobs Engineering Group
- $89,830.00 -134,290.00/year*
As an Environmental Remediation Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale site investigation and remediation projects associated with state-led and federal programs across the U.S. in addition to supporting environmental management issues associated with regional infrastructure projects. This position is a great opportunity for a self-starter candidate to contribute to the growth of the Environmental Market by leading environmental tasks on multi-disciplinary project teams. You will also utilize your Licensed Site Professional (LSP) certification to develop and implement remedial strategies at sites in Massachusetts.
- Participate in project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost and scheduling performance.
- Contribute to a community of practice within your area of expertise.
- Communicate effectively with clients, internal project teams, and contractors to manage project status, changes in conditions, and other technical points.
- Act as a prime contact with clients or internal multi-disciplinary teams and be responsible for overall work progress, technical performance, and overall project success.
- Actively support new, follow-on, and cross selling business opportunities for the Environmental Market.
- At least 8 years of experience with site investigation/remediation and environmental consulting.
- Licensed Massachusetts Licensed Site Professional (LSP).
- Bachelors or Advanced Degree in engineering, geology, hydrogeology, environmental science, or a closely-related field.
- Experience with environmental projects with a track record that includes planning, investigation, remediation and monitoring of impaired properties under state and federal programs.
In addition to the minimum qualifications, the preferred candidate will also have:
- Professional proficiency and career focus in one or more practice areas (i.e. geochemistry, risk assessment, vapor intrusion, emerging contaminants, sediments, integrated waste solutions, environmental health and safety digital solutions, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a team-oriented attitude.
- Experience delivering work for New England regional infrastructure clients (i.e. highway, rail, and aviation)
- 8-15 years of environmental experience.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a drug-free workplace.
Associated topics: civil engineer, concrete, construction, drainage, function, microstation, roadway, soil mechanic, structural analysis, superstructure
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...