Director, Product - Creation Experience
Iterable in San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Executive Management - Engineering/Production
- Type: Full Time
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for two years running and now we have made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront ranked us in the top 10 on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and weve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. Lastly, we have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London.
Were looking for a talented, experienced leader to grow our Creation Experience Product team. You will be responsible for leading a team of Product Managers and driving Iterables strategy for all content, workflow and audience creation products. This means thinking deeply through the tools that a Growth leader needs in order to build the most effective engagement campaigns and user journeys. You have a deep passion for user experience, understanding user problems and goals. You enjoy bringing all the cross-functional teams together to find the simplest and best solutions and dont shy away from complex and technical problems. You are excited about the opportunity to build a team and to be the thought leader and owner of a key part of our product. We are going to double our team this year, and we need your depth of experience and expertise to help us grow effectively, iterate on product development methodologies and scale product processes.
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow part of the product team, ensuring they are successful in their roles
- Become an expert on growth strategies that help our customers build relationships with their customers
- Become an expert in the growth marketing space, learning the market and needs of its customers
- Own strategy, roadmap, and execution for end to end user experience of creating campaigns and workflows
- Partners with engineering, design, marketing, customer success, business analytics and other teams to bring new product capabilities to market
- Be a pro-active product leader, helping scale product teams processes and methodology
- Work closely with customers to develop product strategies, help close deals, and build relationships/partnerships.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in product management for a high-tech, SaaS company
- Prior experience as a people manager
- Strong understanding of the world of email and cross-channel engagement
- Experience managing product strategy, with a deep understanding of customer needs and users behavior, both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Understanding of industry standard metrics, pattern, and processes for product adoption
- Deep experience working with UX design teams in researching user problems and iterating on user experiences, and defining complex user journeys
- Demonstrated ability in delivering multiple features and releases on time and with quality along with the ability to manage project goals, scope, timelines, risk across teams and stakeholders
- End-to-end ownership of product life-cycle from ideation to post-ship monitoring, analysis, and retrospective
- Experience in driving the product narrative (internally and externally), conflict resolution and consensus-building
- Experience in growth marketing space
- Experience building B2C products
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Amount of Product Management experience in professional setting *
LinkedIn Profile *
Describe the project (personal or professional) that youre most proud of and why *
Where did you hear about this job? *
If you were referred by an employee, what is their name?
Iterable is committed to maintaining the same safe and inclusive environment for candidates as for our team members. Addressing you by the correct pronoun is an important part of this commitment.
Note from Iterable
At Iterable, our people are our greatest asset and we believe in fostering an environment where a diversity of perspectives can thrive. Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions and if you choose to fill them out, well use your data (in aggregate only) to help identify areas for improvement in our process. Your responses, or your choice to not respond, will not be associated with your specific application and will not be used in any way as part of our hiring decision.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Iterable are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.Gender Are you Hispanic/Latino? Race & Ethnicity Definitions
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A "disabled veteran" is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.Veteran Status
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Voluntary Self-Identification of DisabilityWhy are you being asked to complete this form?
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities 1 . To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us if you have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.How do I know if I have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cerebral palsy
- Muscular dystrophy
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depression
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair
- Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
1 Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp .
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!