Compensation: $90,650.00 - $130,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Top 3 Skills:?
- A high degree of computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word ,Excel and PowerPoint), familiarity with Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD and other drawing packages.
- Understanding of fluid system design, calculations and troubleshooting.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to write and deliver presentations in front of senior management and customers.
- A Masters? degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering, OR a Bachelors Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering with 2 years? experience.
- Must be able to work effectively in a dynamic laboratory setting with a diverse technical team environment characterized by frequently changing tasks, new priorities and quick responses.
- Comfort with hands on interaction with various test hardware and tooling, instrumentation and facility support piping systems such as Hydrogen, Oxygen and fuel.
- Ability to function as self-starter.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of engineering fundamentals.
- Familiarity with test requirement identification and evaluation.
- Experience in reading and understanding fluid system schematics, mechanical drawings, and parts lists.
- Experience in the analysis of large datasets.
- Experience test system design, integration and support.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry with strict customer/process requirements.
Associated topics: ansys, assembly, autocad, brakes, catia, design, mechanical engineer, powertrain, rotordynamic, vibration
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...