Compensation: $97,590.00 - $144,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings characterized by frequently changing tasks, new priorities and quick responses.
- A high degree of computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word ,Excel and PowerPoint), familiarity with Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD and other drawing packages.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to write and deliver presentations in front of senior management and customers.
- Comfort with hands on interaction with various test hardware and tooling, instrumentation and facility support systems.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry with strict customer/process requirements.
- Experience test system design, integration and support.
- Experience in the analysis of large datasets.
- Experience in developing, reading and understanding electrical schematics and parts lists.
- Familiarity with test requirement identification and evaluation.
- Understanding and application of electrical engineering technical standards.
- Ability to function as self-starter.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- BS in Electrical Engineering & 2 years, OR Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Associated topics: electrical, electrical engineer, energy, hardware, kv, msee, rf, schema, stationary engineer, wind
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...