Compensation: $95,170.00 - $147,950.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Great pay, plenty of OT and highly reputable employer in need of skilled Electronic assemblers. In this position, you'll be responsible for complex assembly on electronic and mechanical assemblies, sub-assemblies and systems. Your day to day duties will include:
- Install mechanical devices, hardware and wire harnesses using soldering techniques
- Inspecting results to ensure conformance to IPC - 610 standards
- Point to point wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Strong soldering skills and ability to achieve solder certifications
- J-Std and IPC certification highly desired
- Ability to read process sheets and route cards
- HS Diploma/Trade school education
- Must be US Citizen and able to pass pre-employment background and drug test
- 5+ years of electronic assembly experience
Loading some great jobs for you...