- Hospital Housekeeping Systems
- $93,885.00 -194,460.00/year*
HHS: THE NATION'S LEADING BOUTIQUE HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDER
At HHS (formerly Hospital Housekeeping Systems), we are committed to providing our hospital partners with the highest quality service and hospitality in the industry. We have grown from our start as an environmental services (EVS), or housekeeping, provider serving one hospital partner in Texas, in 1975, to a company serving more than 400 partners and employing 13,000 team members nationwide.
Our approach to environmental services management is patient-focused and performance-driven. We have grown primarliy by reference, and we are proud of where this steady growth has lead us. Today, we provide best-in-class housekeeping, culinary, patient flow, linen utilization management, facilities management, and clinical engineering services to a wide range of hospitals and healthcare providers.
Over the past 40+ years, we have meticulously engineered our programs and policies to ensure exceptional quality results and maximum operational efficiency, and we pride ourselves on the ability to tailor our systems to meet the unique needs and challenges of each individual partner we serve. We believe in promoting from within, and we are seeking professionals with the drive to make a difference.
HHS has achieved success by hiring world-class individuals. We are looking for professionals with exceptional customer service skills to manage day-to-day operations in our partner hospitals across the United States. HHS is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Environmental Safety and Quality Assurance Manager position.
HHS Integrated Facilities Management
HHS provides full spectrum facility services to public and private sectors of nearly every market. Managing more than 40 million square feet a day, our people have the optimal blend of capabilities and technical expertise to help clients achieve the highest levels of performance. HHS is anticipating significant growth in the Government Division and is seeking a Environmental Safety and Quality Assurance Manager.
HHS provides full spectrum facility services to public and private sectors of nearly every market. Managing more than 40 million square feet a day, our people have the optimal blend of capabilities and technical expertise to help clients achieve the highest levels of performance. HHS is anticipating significant growth in the Government Division and is seeking an Environmental Safety and Quality Assurance (QA) Manager. This position will provide support to the Contract Manager at the project site.
The successful candidate will have to embrace and live the HHS culture that places people first with a commitment to safety and quality.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Reports to the HHS Vice President and Contact Manager, providing Safety and QA technical and programmatic support to ensure compliance with all corporate policies, government regulations and customer requirements
* Works with HHS corporate to augment Safety and QA capabilities as needed
* Establishes facility Safety and QA strategies, policies, and plans designed to ensure the highest level of quality, safety, health and environmental protection
* Communicates and coordinates Safety and QA objectives across the enterprise team
* Develops and implements code compliant standards, rules, and procedures aligned with customer objectives, operations and maintenance concepts
* Provides technical assistance to engineering and operations
* Conducts trades and analyses and subsequently defines and recommends requirements to mitigate degrading conditions that affect safety, health, the environment or quality of work performance
* Evaluates changes to operations and maintenance procedures to ensure that new procedures and/or modified procedures do not affect safety, health, quality and/or the environment
* Evaluates changes to facilities, facility systems, and technologies to ensure compliance with standards and regulations
* Develop and implement an audit program designed to verify plans and procedures are being followed and are effective
* Monitors facility and services metrics, identifying and evaluating emerging issues, that may have a Safety, Health or Environmental impacts or denote a degrading Quality trend.
* Maintain records in compliance with corporate policy, customer requirements, and government regulations
* Prepares reports documenting Safety performance, quality issues, conditions and remediation actions taken to ensure Safety and QA standards are maintained
* Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
* Shall be responsible for tracking, documentation and disposal of hazardous waste produced while performing preventive maintenance, identifying when new or revised permits are needed and managing the Certifications and Permits program as required by the contract.
* Evaluates vendors and their products to ensure new vendors uphold our culture of safety and new products will not compromise safety, health, and environmental codes and regulations. Reports findings to Supply Chain Management and Operations Vice President on vendor performance. Works with Supply Chain Management to find new vendors to replace vendors who violate safety regulations
* Supports federal, state, local and corporate policy and regulatory compliance
* Set-up, audit and maintain office, including warehouse, blue print index, manufacturer library, POM filing system and all other maintenance department records.
* Audit, research, gather data and prepare reports on quality assurance, and day-to-day operations. (I.e. Client Meetings, Monthly Corporate Reports, etc.)
* Maintains working knowledge of all mechanical, electrical, and auxiliary functions.
* Responsible for the Quality Control Program. (I.e. W/O Audits, Mechanical Space Inspections, Department Evaluations, Hazardous Rounds, etc.)
* A Bachelor's degree desired in a technical field with five or more years' experience in multi-site facility environment providing tailored safety, health, and environmental management support.
* Certified Healthcare Safety Professional (CHSP) desired
* Five (5) or more years in proven track record in safety, health and environmental management and Quality Assurance all within the facility operations and maintenance industry
* Working knowledge of federal and local safety, health, and environmental regulations
* Broad based knowledge and experience in facility operations and maintenance, facility systems sustainment, and facility/systems technologies
* Experienced in using tools and technologies to develop safety solutions, conduct assessments, and to maintain a multi-site facility safety programs
* Thorough knowledge of engineering and construction principles, practices and procedures, applicable laws and government regulations, principles of management and supervision and procedures and policies of departments and facility.
* Ability to read, comprehend and transmit complicated detailed instructions in writing and verbally.
* Must have solid verbal and written reporting experience
* Outstanding team working skills are required.
* Completion of OSHA 10-hour and OSHA 30-hour safety courses
* Familiar with EM 385-1-1, Safety & Health Requirements Manual; AR 385-15, Water Safety; AR 40-5, Preventive Maintenance; AR 200-1, Environmental Protection and Enhancement; AR 200-5, Pest Management
Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We give you the tools you need to grow, and YOU control your destiny!
Click APPLY and come join OUR TEAM!
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Associated topics: cardiologist, care nurse, care unit, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational nurse, nurse, oncology, public health, registered nurse, therapeutic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...