- Homesite Home Insurance
- $92,010.00 -134,290.00/year*
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
Develop tests from scratch using data-driven test automation framework functional/GUI validation of Homesite Platforms and products and related components.
Assist in defining processes and standards for implementing test automation
Develop, Enhance and maintain tools/applications for a test automation framework supporting automated functional testing using a combination of off-the-shelf and custom-built systems.
Establish requirements, Evaluate and Recommend test automation tools.
Estimate and plan for development of test automation scripts, testing, error resolution, Test Env boundaries.
Define processes and standards for implementing test automation.
Create automated tests for functional/GUI validation of Homesite Platforms and products and related components.
Manage the Test Environments to ensure the integrity and accuracy of all regression testing.
Assist project team members with infrastructure and application data generation.
Evaluate overall system usability, work tightly with business partners, application development, architecture, infrastructure and engineering groups for full breath of application regression testing
Work closely with the test management teams to establish testing environment state, data staging, test Data management
- 5+ years of experience in functional, regression, and integration testing of web and client-server applications
- Experience with at least two of the following test automation software: SilkTest, QTP, WinRunner, Rational Robot, Fanfare iTest, TestComplete, Selenium, WebLoad.
- Experience designing and building Test Automation frameworks from scratch
- Must be able to develop in QTP using descriptive programming
- Strong database skills with hands on SQL query writing and back end validation
- Good knowledge and experience in software testing methodology, test development, and test execution involving multiple types of testing (e.g., Functional, System, Integration, Regression, and Performance)
- Must have proven skills in defect documentation and creation of solid testing artifacts
- Must have solid foundation with test automation concepts and methods including an understanding of black box, grey box and white box testing.
- Self-starter and independent. Strong trouble shooting skills
- Excellent communication skills and a team player willing to go all out to find a solution.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC.
Associated topics: automation, performance test, process, prevention, qa, quality, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, test, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...