Let companies apply to you, not the other way around. Sign up with Hired to get access to thousands of companies currently hiring mobile engineering managers and developers.
Want to work for a company you love?
Are you a Mobile Engineering Manager? Mobile Engineering Managers head the team of mobile engineers who develop and create the software applications used for mobile devices. It is very sophisticated and ever-evolving work, so the Mobile Engineering Manager is tasked with common managerial duties, such as scheduling, budgeting and mentoring, as well as having a proficiency for all the technical components, including maintaining versioning notes, tracking redesign requests, troubleshooting and correcting issues and upgrading application as needed. Oftentimes, Mobile Engineers have to create several versions of the same application, so it can operate on different platforms, something the Mobile Engineering Manager will spearhead and help guide their junior team towards success.Responsibilities
- Help hire, train and mentor mobile engineers who join your team.
- Understanding the company goals and communicating these to the team.
- Taking on large projects and guiding a team to success.
- Designing and developing cutting-edge applications that users love.
- Being well-versed in the work other engineering teams do and fostering a collaborative spirit.
- Documenting all aspects of work and reporting progress to clients and executives as needed.
- Help to identify potential opportunities that make the company more fruitful.
- Implementing better-quality engineering processes.
These Would Also Be Nice
- Someone who sees the bigger picture while working on a project.
- An engineer keen on the latest developments in mobile applications.
- A natural leader who is excited to mentor future leaders in mobile engineering.
- Someone who enjoys keeping up with IT trends.
- A true professional who can wear many hats while helping to keep morale high.
- Excellent communication is a must.
- A strong determination is essential.
- Multi-tasking is key.
- Having a strong sense of organization is vital.
- A visionary who can see the big picture and how the little parts come together to fit that big picture.