We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Responsible to provide technical support to manufacturing personnel to resolve issues related to processes, products and/or equipment.
- Able to author/revise manufacturing documentation, floor layouts, and recommend manufacturing technical solutions that reduce waste and improve quality, cost and delivery.
- Able to design and document tools/fixtures that support typical manufacturing operations.
- Able to develop and effectively communicate new or improved methods for the manufacture of tooling, sub-assemblies, or upper level assemblies that improve product reliability, increase quality, lower cost and/or facilitate expedited delivery.
- Under general supervision, independently evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering practices to assigned projects.
- Uses experience and sound judgment to make suggestions for modifications to product components/documentation.
- Assists as a manufacturing representative or leads multi-discipline Teams for assignments of larger scope that involve investigations, surveys, structures, and/or equipment requiring manufacturing specific input and involvement to complete assigned action items.
- Assignments usually include the following: router creation, provide quotes for field requests, troubleshooting hydraulic/mechanical assembly non-conformances, evaluating bills of material, product design reviews for manufacturing readiness, tool/fixture design and documentation including BOM creation, product testing, specification/drawing preparation, supplier interaction, vendor interaction and development, process development, report preparation, and other manufacturing related activities.
- Requirements include an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree
- 3 to 5 years of manufacturing related experience preferred
- Strong experience 3D modeling using SolidWorks is required.
- SAP experience preferred. Electronics/troubleshooting background is a plus.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
445 Woodline Drive,Spring,Texas,77386, United States
Job Family:Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line:Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time:Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Associated topics: aerodynamic, assembly, autocad, automotive, boiler, brakes, design, mechanical engineer, msme, naval