HVAC Project Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment! Responsibilities
• Work independently to design work that complies with the best practices, coincides with client requirements, within project budget, and follows code requirements.
• Keep up to date with schedules and records of all the phases of the project utilizing the project management software (ability to adapt to & learn the company’s software).
• Oversee less experienced engineers – review their work to guarantee it meets time and quality requirements, offer training when engineers are lacking in a skill, and review designs for accuracy.
• Ensure project designs are efficiently integrated for each project by coordinating with all engineering disciplines – i.e. Structural, Fire-Systems, Mechanical, HVAC or contractors. Requirements
• At least 1-2 years of experience in the commercial HVAC construction field.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...