- Gtech Services
- $90,850.00 -129,240.00/year*
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
* Conduct Crash safety CAE analysis to support.
* 4 years equivalent experience in Structure Safety and/or Biomechanics simulation.
* Good communication and document skills.
* Excellent problem solving and performance prediction capability.
* Proficiency using LS-Dyna is a MUST.
* Project Management experience is a plus.
* 2-3 yr Experience working with other departments ( Design, Cost planning & Production engineering)
* 2-3 year of experience of safety crash testing and instrumentation.
* Capability to lead young engineers
* Experience doing reflection and make processes for all of company to follow.
* Experience to Create know how documents and make a course in training full team of members.
* Master's degree in Mechanical / Structural / Biomechanical Engineering.
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -032###-####75
Associated topics: boiler, chassis, design, mechanical engineer, msme, naval, propulsion, solidworks, thermal, vehicle
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.