We're hiring Senior Engineers to join our E-commerce team. You'll help build the experience that gives millions access to the products that help them feel even more satisfied in their own skin. You'll work on timely projects, like product roll-outs, and create every day commerce experiences that are accessible, simple, and delightful.
At Glossier, every team is committed to building innovative products our customers love. We work hand in hand with the product, design, and data teams to produce always evolving, always human-centric products that contribute equally to business objectives and customer happiness.
It's an exciting time: we're introducing our first design system, Primer, standardizing elements and experiences across Glossier. We're re-considering our current e-commerce platform, working on ways to transition from a monolithic platform to a series of distributed services. You will be invaluable in conceptualizing and iterating on these new endeavors.
You'll join a team committed to transparent communication, thoughtful planning, iterative development, and empathetic design. We build our teams around diversity and inclusivity, ensuring there's equal opportunity to contribute thoughts and make decisions. We work directly with our community, shipping to production early, and use both data and our customer's feedback to adjust our releases.
6 Month Expectations
* Partner with cross-functional teams to ideate on and launch new features that contribute directly to Glossier's revenue goals.
* Contribute to the next phase of our e-commerce roadmap.
* Mentor a rapidly growing team of engineers.
12 Month Expectations
* Architect products and features with cross-functional teams that enable Glossier to meet its long-term goals.
* Evolve Glossier's e-commerce platform to scale for years to come.
* Contribute to building a strong engineering culture at Glossier, whether that's through mentorship, participating in Glossier's internal Tech Talks, or giving back to the community.
Skills and Qualifications
* Notable number of years building new products and iterating on releases.
* Experience with different lines of business, successfully collaborating with folks in marketing, customer support, operations, or other non-technical but equally fascinating teams.
* A passion for product, ideally through e-commerce.
* An understanding of customers, empathizing with what they need and how they'll feel.
* A sense of humor, like, maybe you can point out every industry buzzword in this job listing.
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (\"EEO\") Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Associated topics: design, develop, electric, electrical, electrical engineer, electronic, engineer, plc, power, systems
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...