2020 Summer Intern/CoOp Engineering (New Rochelle)
Compensation: $97,590.00 - $144,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Summary of Role:
GlobalFoundreis seeks a 2020 Summer Intern and or CoOp, in this role you will work with the Fab DFM team in the Design Enablement organization at GLOBALFOUNDRIES. It will contribute to yield ramp in volume production. The job scope includes supporting an automation system to drive fab feedforward of design weak points and feeding back Si learning to design teams, assessing impact of design-process systematics on active products in the line, and proving value of foundry DFM rules. The candidate will implement data analytic and visualization functions for the automation system and will perform analysis of physical layouts for weak point identification.
* Support an automation system to drive fab feedforward of design weakpoints and feeding back Si learning to design teams
* Identify design-process systematics from high volume manufacturing
* Quantify the impact of design-process systematics with design profiling on all active products in the line for weak point identification
* Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
* Graduating Senior or a Junior from an Accredited College and or University Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or other relevant engineering disciplines
* Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
* Bachelors Degree Complete from an Accredited College and or University and now in an Ongoing Graduate or Post Doctorial Program in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or other related discipline
* Experience in linux environments
* Experience in some form of scripting languages (Python/PERL)
* Ability to read a semiconductor design rule manual
* Knowledge in semiconductor process and design
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
Procedure: All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
Associated topics: bsee, cellular, image processing, kv, lighting, power, rf, signal processing, solar, stationary engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...