Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication Technology Company and a leading provider of IT products and services including hardware, software, networking and business solutions to customers in more than 100 countries. We are known for our ability to harness the power of IT for our clients and to build innovative practices and solutions. At Fujitsu, you will find a dynamic work environment with multidisciplinary teams involved in stimulating projects. Fujitsu is where you can pursue your full career potential. We enable our employees to grow as individuals, mature as industry professionals and proudly succeed as key members of the Fujitsu team.
We are looking for an Sr. Data Scientist/Data Engineer, AI (Tech Delivery Lead) to join our team at Fujitsu's global Artificial Intelligence Group in Dallas, TX or New York City.
The Data, Analytics and AI consultant will be responsible for identifying, developing and delivering customer engagements in the fields of Data, Analytics, and AI across multiple industries. Typical responsibilities will be pre-sales and delivery of strategy, design and implementation consulting services in the areas of Data, Analytics and AI. The day-to-day work include preparing pre-sale collateral, conducting strategy workshops, creating demos, architecting new solutions, and leading the design and implementation of Data, Analytics and AI solutions and products for clients across multiple industries.
• Cross-industry consulting in the areas of Data, Analytics, AI, and Cloud solutions
• Traveling to client sites and sales prospects as required, up to 30%
• Leading the development of processes for ingestion and processing multi-sourced structured and un-structured data in rest and in motion, on premises and on the cloud using SQL, Kafka, Scoop, Flume, HDFS, Hive, HBase, Impala, Spark, Python, and other evolving tools and technologies
• Developing and validating business stakeholders' conceptual data models (including socializing and implementing logical and physical data warehouses, data marts, cloud and unstructured data storage), integrating new and existing data sources and metadata (including business rules, definitions, attributes, etc.) to deliver analytics requirements
• Implementing Master Data Management solutions
• Building data storage solutions on premises and on the cloud – data warehouses, data marts, noSQL databases, Hive and Impala schemas
• Building data workflows, monitoring and managing jobs and resources
• Scripting in Unix / Linux shells and Microsoft Azure PowerShell
• Working with evolving data, analytics, and AI technologies like Hadoop and Spark
• Working with evolving Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud technologies
• Delivering solutions to customers quickly (including Proof of Concepts / Proof of Value)
• Working in collaborative and agile team environment with changing and ambiguous requirements
• Handling a variety of responsibilities under pressure and functioning independently
• Communicating with confidence and integrity with clients and peers
• Conveying complex technical concepts to business users
• Rapidly learning and implementing new technologies and tools
• Identifying, developing and evolving repeatable data solutions aligned to market/customer needs
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and reference ability
Qualifications Required Skills and Experience:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate. Launch your career - Create your profile now! Loading some great jobs for you...
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...