Loading some great jobs for you...
Fleetsmith puts the manual parts of device management on autopilot — deploying new devices, inventory, patching, security and compliance enforcement — so IT teams can take on more interesting, valuable, and rewarding work.
Our product vision, design-forward thinking and world class engineering has put us at the forefront of the space. We’re excited to grow our business org so we can continue to raise the bar for what people expect out of a world-class device management product.
Who you are
We’re looking to expand our market reach globally. In order to fuel growth, we’re scaling our Sales organization by hiring a Solutions Engineer. We’re looking for a self-starter who can help accelerate our revenue engine through technical expertise. If you like independence and autonomy, while tackling big problems, then this is a great role for you. It’s a big plus if you know SaaS.
• Support our business org with technical expertise to drive revenue and product adoption.
• Research, identify and fix customer business problems.
• Evangelize Fleetsmith as the go-to solution for device management for the IT crowd.
• Drive the technical deal forward in order to close new revenue and expand existing revenue.
• Influence and make a strong business case for product roadmap direction.
• Help deploy Fleetsmith for the newly closed sales-assisted accounts.
• Help customers migrate to Fleetsmith from another solution.
• Lead customized demos for prospects requiring additional technical expertise.
• Facilitate technical training sessions internally and externally.
• Support field marketing events and conferences.
• Occasional travel to sponsored events or customer HQs.
• 1+ years of relevant experience in a sales/ solutions engineering role.
• High level of familiarity with Apple MDM.
• Willingness to interact with people on a daily basis.
• Ability to solve big technical problems, while navigating ambiguity.
• Great interpersonal and soft skills.
• (Bonus) IT background.
• (Bonus) SaaS knowledge.
• (Bonus) Salesforce CRM proficiency.
Who we are
• We’re highly collaborative. This is something every company seems to say, but everyone who has joined Fleetsmith has been consistently blown away at how collaborative of a company we are. We actually work together across teams at Fleetsmith. And it’s beautiful.
• We’re extremely product-driven. We’re focused on building a product that turns things that were previously downright painful into experiences that are legitimately delightful. As you might imagine, this is really hard to execute on. Which brings us to the next point…
• We’re passionate about what we do, and we strive to be world class in each of our domains—regardless of whether that’s in EPD or business…. but that said;
• We have a culture of intellectual curiosity and playfulness. We’re not stoic. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and know how to poke fun at ourselves.
• We have have strong values around clear, effective, professional communication. Among other things, we train all employees on how to give and receive effective feedback most effectively. We understand strong communication is a competitive advantage.
• We pair an idealistic vision for the future with incredible respect and rigor around execution. We realize the best ideas are worthless if the execution doesn’t live up to the dream. We set ambitious goals and measure our progress against them using OKRs.
• We believe a competition of ideas, paired with low ego, leads to the best outcomes. We value and encourage evidence based debates.
Who you'll be working with
You’ll be working most closely with the Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams.
Benefits and Perks
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage, including Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program and free membership to One Medical
• 401k plan, so everyone has access to a secure financial future
• Competitive total compensation package, including a generous performance-based equity plan
• Unlimited paid time off (PTO) policy, including 11 paid holidays each year
• Flexible working hours and work from home (WFH) policy
• Commuter benefits, so you can get to work with a little less effort
• Company off-sites, including volunteering opportunities, happy hours, and holiday parties
• Training and development stipends for your continuous professional growth
• Regularly stocked kitchen full of snacks and beverages to keep your energy up. Dinner offered Monday - Friday and lunch every Friday
• Bright and spacious open office floor plan, where dogs are welcome!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...