MEMBER ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
Fire Police City County FCU in Fort Wayne, IN
- Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance - Loan Processor
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $67,310.00 - 113,930.00 / Year*
Serve as a liaison between the member and the credit union. Provide account information by phone or in person, as well as information of the full range of credit union products and services. Open accounts for members, interview, and professionally handle the member's daily needs. Provide a variety of transaction services to members including loan processing, closing, and disbursal. May lead the activities of other Member Service Representatives.
- Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a professional manner. Represent the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Provide in-person and by-telephone general and specific service-related information concerning credit union products or policies.
- Respond to members' requests, problems, and complaints, resolving issues, and/or directing them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance. May handle more complex questions and problems for other Member Service Representatives.
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set up new account files, and provide members with all necessary information for membership.
- Handle requests from members for transfers of shares to loan payments, share withdrawals, check requests, CD transactions, line of credit advances, and any other requests received from members.
- Process, close, and disburse loans.
- Promote credit union products and services based on member needs that are obtained from member interviews and/or review of member's account. Actively cross-sell products.
- Up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all credit union products and services that are handled or promoted by Member Service Representatives. Up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all related policies and procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide information on investment alternatives to members wishing to deposit funds with the credit union.
- Research accounts for deposit, withdrawal, and loan payment discrepancies.
- Assist members in balancing their accounts.
- Assist members in opening individual retirement accounts.
- Other duties as assigned by President/CEO or Executive Management.
- Decision Making
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Ethical Conduct
- Promoting Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Associated topics: collections officer, credit, loan, loan clerk, loan collections, loan collections officer, loan interviewer, mortgage interviewer, process, verify
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!