Senior Structural Engineer (Spring Valley)
Compensation: $97,730.00 - $159,350.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Seeking a Senior Structural Engineer for an immediate opening to work on a variety of projects both for the municipal and private sector.
- Seeking a Sr. Structural Engineer with experience in building design, and/or highway, and/or marine design, to be responsible for various structural design projects including foundation design, retaining wall and waterfront projects
- The candidate shall be capable of independently managing projects including all technical and administrative functions
- Provide input to the development of engineering budget and schedule to meet requirements
- Project coordination with internal team members, sub-consultants and clients
- Business development, preparation of proposals, and attendance at presentations as needed
- Analyze and design buildings and structures
- Manage and review design efforts for alignments, drainage, utilities, grading and traffic
- Prepare technical documents such as construction bid documents, technical specifications and technical reports
- Bachelor's degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of site civil design experience
- P.E. License is required
- Knowledge of design standards such as NYSDOT, AASHTO, and AREMA
- Proficient in using STAAD, SAP, AutoCAD, or similar software is desirable
- Solid verbal and written communication skills are required
- Ability to mentor staff
Associated topics: building process, cad, civil designer, compute, design, designer, development, engineer, environment, structural engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...