Senior Civil Engineer (Yonkers)
Compensation: $94,700.00 - $142,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Seeking a Sr. Civil Engineer with experience in highway, transportation and site civil engineering projects.
- The candidate should independently manage projects including all technical and administrative functions
- Provide input to the development of engineering budget and schedule to meet the requirements
- Business development, preparation of proposals, and attendance at presentation as needed
- Performs quality control review of design calculations or drawings
- Manages and reviews the design efforts for alignments, drainage, utilities, grading and traffic
- Prepare technical documents such as construction bid documents, technical specifications and technical reports.
- Minimum of 10 years of site civil design experience
- P.E. License is required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D is required
- Experience working with permitting agencies
- Solid verbal and written communication skills are required
- Ability to mentor staff
- Able to work in a team environment
Associated topics: building, building code, concrete, department of transportation, draft, infrastructure, microstation, road, roadway, soil mechanic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...