- $104,970.00 -153,280.00/year*
Company is seeking a Vice President of Engineering with experience and passion for building and leading high performing complex engineering organizations. You must have a deep and proven track record of leading technology teams with a focus on operational excellence. The Vice President will be responsible for a large, geographically diverse organization supporting a complex, high performance Platform as a Service offering. The Vice President will be responsible for managing, developing and recruiting world class engineering teams.
- Manage onshore, offshore, contract, and partner personnel
- Mentor staff, oversee team career development
- Budget for resource allocation, tooling, and 3rd-party services
- Provide program oversight to ensure teams are delivering according to expectations
- Set objectives (with dates and key results), and perform quarterly and annual reviews of direct reports against those objectives with a focus on accountability
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies and concepts, PaaS, IaaS, and AWS
- Proven ability to break down a strategic roadmap into a focused series of wins that the team can rally around
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects in parallel and to deliver on plan
- Experience recruiting, hiring and retaining top engineering talent
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comp Sci or engineering degree with 10+ years Engineering management experience (or 12+ years engineering management experience)
- Managed at least three teams concurrently and at least 25 people
- Demonstrable situational problem solving capacity
- Strong bias for action. Quality and security are key.
Loading some great jobs for you...