- $105,190.00 -153,480.00/year*
2 Swimming Hole Rd
Job Description Summary: Engineering Professional Development Program Why Eversource? Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), a Fortune 500 and Standard & Poor's 500 energy company based in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, operates New England's largest energy delivery system. Eversource is committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, and expanding energy options for its 3.7 million electric and natural gas customers. We are a company dedicated to our customers, communities and employees. Eversource is a leader in enabling a clean energy future for New England. We are making significant investments in our electric transmission and distribution system to support the integration of clean energy resources such as solar & wind power, electric vehicles, and energy storage technologies. We know that our success depends on the best efforts of our engaged team- diverse, talented and dedicated individuals who take pride in their work, know and exhibit the value of teamwork and collaboration, and support each other in working safely every day. Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! We are looking for talented individuals to help us continue enhancing New England's largest energy delivery system and enabling a Clean Energy Future! Could this be you? Associate Engineers Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire The Eversource Engineering Professional Development Program is designed to provide individuals hired into an Engineering position with an opportunity for career development, training, and varied work experience. The program provides each individual an opportunity to gain experience working in different engineering areas. Primary Assignment Areas: * Substation Engineering
* Transmission Line Engineering
* System Planning
* Asset Strategy and Management
* Protection & Control Engineering
* Distribution Engineering
* Grid Modernization Strategy & Technology Engineers will be assigned a mentor for development and coaching while working in their developmental assignments. Engineers will receive business area briefings and technical training to prepare them for a successful career at the largest New England electric utility. Education, Qualifications and Experience Requires a BS in Electrical Engineering, with a minimum 3.0 GPA. Individuals with a focus in electric power systems engineering preferred. Zero (0) to three (3) years' related experience required. Must be able to work in a team environment, hold a valid motor vehicle operator's license and be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. We are an award winning Fortune 500 company that provides competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, prescription benefits, life, AD&D, disability insurance, outstanding retirement plans and paid time off. Worker Type: Regular Number of Openings: 6 SEO Category: Engineering Jobs EEO Statement Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status. VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Associated topics: bsee, design, diagram, dsp, electric, electrical, energy, rf, solar, transmission
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...