- $85,315.00 -128,510.00/year*
ERM is seeking a junior Environmental Due Diligence Consultant to join our Transaction Services technical team in Boston, MA. In this role, you will provide technical assistance on due diligence transaction projects for multi-national clients, while working across ERM's Performance & Assurance and Contaminated Site Management technical teams on related follow-on project tasks.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join our globally recognized M&A Transaction Services team, voted 'Environmental Advisor of the Year' by Acquisitions Monthly.
* Perform environmental due diligence projects for industrial and commercial transactions, including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments consistent with ASTM standards.
* Provide consulting advice to industry and legal clients.
* Prepare concise reports that assess potential environmental liability risks, and compliance and operational status at manufacturing facilities.
* Implement Phase II site assessments, including field work and sampling activities.
* Perform environmental compliance assessments at industrial and commercial facilities, and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
* Provide general environmental compliance support to clients, including on site as needed.
* Perform multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
* Manage project budgets and schedules to ensure on-time delivery of work product.
* Conduct Phase I site inspections.
* Support ERM Partners-in-Charge and Project Managers to effectively manage projects.
* Communicate with clients, ERM employees, and vendors.
* Bachelors degree in engineering, environmental science, business administration, law, or related discipline.
* 0-2 years of experience in environmental consulting, working on environmental due diligence projects.
* Knowledge of ASTM Phase I standards, understanding of core business and legal concepts of business transactions, and continued interest in working on transactions.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; experience writing comprehensive technical reports.
* Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
Who We Are:
As the world's leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. ERM and our partners are driven by a dynamic vision: By 2021 we will be the clear leader in our chosen markets, we will double in value and we will deliver on our promises to our clients, our people and our investors. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email, and requested to complete a video questionnaire. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Associated topics: agriculture, air monitoring, bioassay, biodiversity, environment, field, ocean, waste, water, water monitoring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...