Automation Engineer in New York City, NYC - Endure Technology Solutions, Inc. (Yonkers)
Compensation: $95,170.00 - $147,950.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Automation Engineer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6 Months -Contract To Hire
We are looking for an Automation Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure application quality. Automation Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. The work can span from automating Smart Contract tests to our front-end portal to creating full end to end performance tests.
This role plays an important part in our companys application development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for developing automated tests in Python, bash, and leveraging tooling to ensure application quality.
- Design, develop and execute automation suite using python, go and bash
- Work with application and business teams to understand the end to end flow and data needed to test the application
- Identify, record, thoroughly document and track bugs adding to our automation suite
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- 3+ years experience in an engineering role (software, QA, Automation)
- Solid Knowledge of Python
- Solid knowledge of Bash programming
- Experience with one or more performance testing tools (Gatling, NewRelic, AppDynamics)
- Experience with one or more Automation tools (Selenium, TestComplete, ..)
- Possess a working understanding of APIs
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge of working with CI/CD pipelines and jobs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
Good to have
- Knowledge of blockchain is a plus
- Experience with Solidity and Truffle is a huge plus
- Knowledge of api testing tools is a plus
- Knowledge of deploying applications to cloud (AWS preferred)
- Experience using Docker is a plus
- Familiarity NodeJS/npm
Thanks and Regards,
- provided by Dice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...