EMERSON Automation Solutions, dba Rosemount Specialty Products LLC, located in East Wenatchee, Washington, is currently looking for a Test Technician to join our team.
Rosemount Specialty Products LLC, an industry leader in Pressure and Temperature Measurement, manufactures highly accurate, state-of-the-art pressure instrumentation, pressure transmitters, temperature probes and sensors for some of the world's most vital and technologically-advanced industries.
All experience and knowledge levels that meet the requirements and can accomplish the basic responsibilities listed below are invited to apply for this position.
If you do not live or reside in Central Washington State, please provide a cover letter explaining why you would like to relocate to the Wenatchee area for this position. Out-of-state candidates should be aware that relocation and interview travel costs are not provided for this position.
Performs difficult acceptance tests or calibrates standard and non-standard electronic or mechanical assemblies.
Minimum of 12 months relevant experience
High School diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
Preferred Experience or Knowledge
Electronic Technical Training
Working Knowledge of Wheatstone Bridge
Completion of 2-Year technical certified/vocational degree program
• Read test schedules, work orders, test manuals, performance specifications, wiring diagrams and schematics to determine testing procedure and equipment to be used.
• Test functional performance of systems, subassemblies and parts under specified environmental conditions, such as temperature change and pressure using testing devices including temperature chambers and dead weight testers.
• Performs tests using semi-complex test equipment and fixtures simulating various environmental conditions.
• Performs tests under customer observation as required.
• Performs troubleshooting or evaluation on standard mechanical and electronic assemblies for component failures.
• May troubleshoot test set-up.
• Performs unique tests utilizing complex electronic and mechanical test equipment.
• Documents test results, maintains records, and helps establish test procedures.
• Records data on work orders, internal routings or computer input.
• Works with engineering in developing test procedures and documentation for pre-production and first run units.
• Sets up tests using verbal instructions and sketches.
• Performs troubleshooting and repairs non-standard and pre-production electronic and mechanical assemblies.
• May conduct failure analysis testing on field returns.
• May utilize and operate microprocessor-based test equipment in test setup.
• Participate in 5-S activities
• Performs work of a miscellaneous nature as required.
• Proper use of high pressure gas cylinders.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25-50 pounds.
• Move Cryogenic CO2 tank with hand truck 20 to 30 feet.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Per ITAR requirements, an applicant must be a U.S. Person to be eligible for this position. U.S. Persons include individuals who are (1) citizens or nationals of the U.S., (2) lawful permanent residents, (3) admitted as refugees, or (4)
are granted asylum in the United States.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling phone number removed> (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to email address removed>.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...