EdSurge in San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Sales - Others
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $98,550.00 - 117,670.00 / Year*
Panorama Education - San Francisco, California - Full time
About the Role:
As an Outreach Director, youll be a part of our San Francisco-based field sales team responsible for generating sales in large districts on the West Coast. Youll connect with superintendents and other district administrators from around the country to learn about their most pressing priorities and strategic initiatives, and paint a picture how Panorama can impact the quality of classrooms, schools, and districts by unlocking the power of their own data and the insights/actions hidden within to improve equity and student outcomes. This is an important role for our growth and one that requires passion for education, confidence presenting to large groups, and a love of building relationships and persistence in bringing deals to close.
This job is for you, if you have:
- 2-4 years of experience in selling a SaaS product
- Demonstrated success as a top performer with a consultative sales mindset; exceeding goals and quota
- Experience presenting and demoing products to large groups in K-12 education
- Passion for improving education
- A knack for thinking on your feet, anticipating needs, and overcoming objections
- Persistence in both your infectious enthusiasm and your follow up
- A competitive nature and desire to get better every day
Even better if you have:
- Past experience specifically working in K-12 education technology sales and/or schools and districts
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach.io
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child.
Share this job
Dream job in edtech
EdSurge Connect Beta matches talented educators, technologists, and business leaders with amazing edtech companies.
Keep up to date with our email newsletter Sign me up
EdSurge delivers insights and connects those exploring how technology can support equitable opportunities for all learners.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!