This resource will play a critical role in leading and contributing to the team's ongoing success with the modernization of the mission critical tax processing system..
Required skills/Level of Experience :
- Analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and troubleshooting for the various projects utilizing the CA SiteMinder/LDAP/Federation /Directory infrastructures
- Customize CA SiteMinder/LDAP/Federation /Directory on the Red Hat Linux
- Provide knowledge transfer/training to current IRS support staff, including documentation of processes and procedures
- Support KISAM tickets associated with the CA SiteMinder/LDAP/Federation /Directory including but not limited to: triage, analysis and implementing solutions until closure.
- Ability to provide knowledge transfer/training to current IRS support staff, including documentation of processes and procedures
- Support the enterprise wide standardization effort for the SiteMinder custom agent, E2E customized monitoring for SiteMinder / CA Directory
- FIPS 140-2 compliancy for both servers and communications protocols, SiteMinder consolidation & product upgrade CA Directory upgrade and EDA / CA Directory Linux migration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this position
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.