Employment Type: Full-Time
Role: Senior Engineer/ArchitectLocation: - Philadelphia, PA or Sunnyvale, CAHiring type.: ContractImplementation.: CognizantJob Description: -
Role is to understand community contribution on RDK Broadband and present to RDK architects to get their approval
To discuss feedback with the contributors to get it corrected based on feedback from the architects
Location: Philadelphia and travel to Sunnyvale or Based in Sunnyvale and travel to Philadelphia
Ability to travel internationally based on needSkills:
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Should have industry experience of around 10-12 years
- Strong networking knowledge
- Strong background in router software stacks; for Ex: RDK, CCSP, open WRT or propriety stacks (anyone from Client could be a good example)
- Background in programming in C and Embedded Linux
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
Loading some great jobs for you...