The Consumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer, who has rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences.? Our Automotive, Transportation, Hospitality & Services sector is going through an unprecedented period of significant evolution and opportunity with silos being broken down and an increased focus on the customer experience.? Organizations are building differentiated customer experiences and highly integrated supply chains while maintaining growth and profitability, which creates unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology, and transform their business models.
Supply Chain Networks - Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
Synchronized Planning & Fulfillment - Develop integrated business and operational planning solutions that synchronize the flow and delivery of products and materials through the supply network while balancing inventory throughout the network
Supply Chain Networks
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
Work You'll Do
Mitigate Cyber Risk - With the increased adoption of IoT and connected devices, the supply chain and key information is at high risk. Firms that are investing in safeguards against the associated cyber risks are poised to significantly reap the benefits of the technology disruptions while protecting themselves from risk of IP theft.
Embrace Digital - Digital is making its way into the manufacturing operations of automotive and original equipment manufacturers. Businesses are creatively adapting the digital technologies to improve their operations while elevating customer experience.
Leverage Strategic Innovation - Automotive industry is witnessing an unprecedented disruption from technology advancements like Robotics, 3D printing and driverless mobility. Businesses are aggressively preparing themselves for the next generation of mobility.
Optimize Operating Performance - Advanced manufacturing solutions and disruptive technologies like 3D printing are significantly improving the production cycles of manufacturers. These technologies are expected to bring better economies of scale, reduce production costs, wastage and thereby improve their return on assets.
Transform Supply Chains - Traditional supply chains are being transformed with the emergence of disruptive technologies like digital, IoT, connected devices, Blockchain etc.
Manage Regulation - With the impending arrival of driverless cars and the related socio-economic impact of the same, regulators are increasing their scrutiny on the automotive businesses.
As a Senior Manager you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
* Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
* Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
* Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
* Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop \"thoughtware\" and \"point-of-view\" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
* Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing, Computer Science, Management, or a related field.
* Must have 13+ years of experience providing consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company, or within the Automotive industry.
* Must have 13+ years of experience with:
* Aftermarket Parts & Planning * OEM * Maintenance Operations * Integrated Planning & Forecasting * Production & Material Forecasting * Kinaxis * Asset Management Lifecycle & Visibility * Autonomous Vehicles * Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role) * Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources * Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) * Commitment to personal and professional growth * Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client * Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion * Record of consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility * Willingness and ability to travel 80%
* Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
* Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
* Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
* Ability to lead large teams and own deliverables.
* Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
* Must live within commuting distance of one of Deloitte's consulting offices.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, \"Deloitte\" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.