Compensation: $73,550.00 - $123,880.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you a Senior Scientist who's interested in working at a company that's a leader in their space? Do you dream of working at an early stage company where you can really have a voice and make an impact? If you are a Senior Scientist with experience taking new products to market - look no further!
We have been around for a decade and we're just getting started! We are a fast growing leader in our space and we have a proven track record in commercial production. Did we mention we have our own state of the art manufacturing facility? At our core, we're a pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing generic and innovative medicines. Currently we are servicing both the US and European markets.
We're looking for a hands-on Senior Scientist to help us develop and bring products to market. Product development is key for us right now. The ideal candidate will have experience with HPLC and a strong understanding of cGMPs (current good manufacturing practices). If this sounds like your background - APPLY TODAY! Don't miss out!What You Need for this Position
- Ph.D in Chemistry, Pharmaceutics or related field
- Extensive experience in analytical and drug product development activities regulated by FDA
- Extensive technical experience in analysis and development of pharmaceuticals
- Comprehensive understanding of small molecule chemistry
- Demonstrated knowledge of modern analytical techniques, including HPLC
- Experience in development and validation of methods destined for QC in the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)What You Will Be Doing
- Lead scientific aspects of product development projects
- Provide expertise in chemistry and analytics
- Design and conduct quality-by-design (QbD) studies to characterize and optimize the formulation, device and the process
- Responsible for the design and conduct of studies in accordance with company and regulatory standards to facilitate new product development
- Responsible for multi-department and multi-site communications required to facilitate new product development
- Lead development projects or programs and process changes to ensure continuous improvement
- Manage technical direction of projects- identifying key deliverables and next steps and communicating to team
- Prioritizes workload to ensure that key objectives are met on time and to budget
- Lead method development, validation and product characterization for multiple projects
- Conducts technical projects with the appropriate use of company resources in mind
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement projects that improve effectiveness
- Author and review technical reports, regulatory submissions, SOPs, validation protocols, batch records and other cGMP documents
- Identify and implement new techniques and instrumentation to expand internal capabilities
- Assist junior staff to apply complex fundamental knowledge, laboratory procedures, testing apparatus/ methods, or manufacturing equipment or processesWhat's In It for You
- 401kSo, if you are a Senior Scientist with experience developing products and taking them to market - apply today!
Associated topics: biopharmaceutical, dietetic, food scientist, histologist, immunohematology, metabolism, microbiological, nephrology, nutrition, patient
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...