PROJECT CONTROLS ENGINEER | Primavera P6 - Consulting For Architects, Inc. (Yonkers)
Compensation: $100,760.00 - $159,350.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
PROJECT CONTROLS ENGINEER | Primavera P6
The PROJECT CONTROLS ENGINEER will work for our client, a leading AEC firm, established in 1996. It offers boutique-styled program and project management, disaster recovery and federal funding compliance.They are a DBE/WBE certified firm, nationally recognized for their ability to consistently deliver quality products and services. They have garnered an outstanding performance reputation of managing disaster recovery programs for municipal agencies, educational institutions and private non-profits, that receive government funds to finance infrastructure projects with offices in New Orleans, New York City and Houston.This firm has steadily grown through continuous repeat business and the addition of new clients based on a solid reputation for providing quality service.Job Description: Reporting to the Director of Project Controlsfor the Port Authority Engineering and Construction Division. The desired candidate will be responsible for Project Schedules, from project inception, through the design phases to construction kickoff and completion. Must be able to identify variances and recommend corrective action where cost or overruns are anticipated. The job description includes putting together multiple project schedules, to analyze and make recommendations while working with staff.Required:- Minimum of ten years of project scheduling experience, including specific construction scheduling experience.
- Expert knowledge of Primavera P6 software- Ability to prepare monthly reports reflecting original scopes, budgets and schedules- Compare schedule submittals and updates to contract requirements.
- Provide critical path and float analysis, risk assessment and performance analysis.
- Create, manage and maintain both program and project level schedules of various complexity. Provide analysis of project schedules for logic defects, duration issues and non-compliance with contract requirements, .
- Strong presentation skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Education:-Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Architecture.Compensation/Benefits:92,000 - 105,000 yearly salary
Associated topics: architect, architectural, architecture, building, construction, drafter, structural engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...