- $76,730.00 -134,290.00/year*
ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. We deliver products, solutions, and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done in a complex network of buyers, suppliers, and consumers.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security and infrastructure, and more. To accomplish this we've built out a flat organizational structure which we call the ConsenSys Mesh; a network of individuals & teams working autonomously and towards the same goal. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient is a requirement, we would love for you to join us
About Customer Success at ConsenSys:
The Customer Success team provides dedicated, tailor-made support solutions to emerging ConsenSys ventures. Being a newly formed function within ConsenSys, the Technical Support Engineer will have ample latitude in shaping and executing a shared customer success vision.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced support engineer capable of independently identifying technical needs and gaps. The candidate will work closely with Customer Success Leaders, Engineering team for the products he/she will be engaged to ensure the team meets all the internal and external commitments and it has the knowledge and capabilities to deliver best in class support to our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
* Hands-on technical support activities
* Act as an escalation point for customer complaints for the products she/he is engaged with
* As part of a global support team, working on establishing operational protocols and standards
* 5+ years of experience in technical customer support roles
* Experience with at least one of the following database technologies - MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
* Solid understanding of any of the following: Docker, Kubernetes, container-orchestration, distributed system and microservice architecture
* Experience with or knowledge of Linux operating systems
* Technical aptitude, ability, and passion for learning new software and methodologies
* Demonstrated ability to think on feet and resolve issues in a fast-paced environment
* Experience leading support projects and activities with customers
Nice to have:
* Technological degree in Computer science or equivalent
* Experience with cloud computing, especially AWS
* Understanding of Ethereum, Ethereum development, and the blockchain ecosystem
* Familiarity and interest in non-hierarchical decision-making and decentralized systems
Perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
* The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that the next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society.
* A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
* Continuous learning. You'll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks, and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
* Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much work to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.
Associated topics: assistant, client support, edi, excel, help desk, information technology support, msword, system support, technical support, technical support specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...