B Sc, B Com, Relevant Diploma Degrees (CSC, Electronics), BE
Business / Customer
* Understand and articulate complex problems related to the specific technology.
* Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI response drafting, presentations, collateral creation and formulating recommendations Support presales and create marketing collateral such case studies and capability deck.
* Capture and present projects capabilities to prospective clients in a way that highlights the unique selling proposition of Cognizant solutions.
* Interface with community network to retain technology competitiveness.
* Work with the client team to address escalations.
* Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
* Lead the technical discussions in customer governance calls.
* Interact with the user / customer / first level management.
* Project / Process.
* Handle specific technologies within projects.
* Contribute to HLD, LLD, Implementation and test plans.
* Participate in technical audits.
* Identify opportunities for automation, standardization and stabilization of environment.
* Understand technical requirement and translate into design.
* Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoE for the implementation of the same.
* Prepare/update/review run books/SOP/knowledge articles on specific technology areas.
* Plan Prepare and execute change process and change implementation and standardize the change process.
Contribution to reducing COD by performing the following:
* Left shift,.
* Identifying and driving the CSI and automation initiatives.
* Prepare templates, checklist and guidelines on Due diligence, Transitions and KT.
* People / Team.
* Enabling the L1/L2 team members to enhance their skill sets.
* Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within project group for technologies/ tools.
* Participate in recruitment and act as a buddy to new hires.
* Proactively support team building and on boarding efforts via mentoring contributions.
* Contribute to knowledge management activities by creating case studies, technical artifacts, and reference architectures related to your technical domain. Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain