Role & Compensation
This is a great opportunity for a senior process/manufacturing engineer who wants to be part of a dynamic, growing company. You will be responsible for designing and implementing production and processing systems for the scale-up of CleanFiber's breakthrough process technology. You will be involved in all facets of plant projects: designing new systems, selecting equipment and driving procurement, and working to implement and optimize systems on the manufacturing floor. An important facet of your work will encompass project management of engineering initiatives. Your mission will be to make our product better, faster, and cheaper while maintaining safety, quality, and compliance standards. It is a hands-on role where the right candidate will serve multiple functions.
Production Systems Development
- Identify big and little opportunities for improvement in the plant
- Work with the team to define practical solutions that are cost and time-effective
- Design and specify components for fabrication by external sources
- Coordinate with both outside vendors and internal teams to expedite implementation
- Integrate your systems on the shop floor, testing their performance
- Drive continuous improvement across all processes
- Manage capital projects: project definition, contractor quoting and selection, project execution and bring up.
- Develop documentation and procedures to support all operations functions
Production Process Development
- Suggest process changes that can improve the performance of our product
- Work with the technology development team to conduct statistically designed experiments (DOE, ANOVA, etc.) to validate process changes and improve quality. Be the expert in statistical based decision technical decision making.
- Implement changes in the production process to support product improvement efforts, to reduce operating costs, and/or to improve plant throughput
- Support the research of new and derivative products (and process development)
- Layout of facilities
- Management of infrastructure systems
- Engineer and develop test systems
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
YourMembership. Keywords: Manufacturing Engineer, Location: Buffalo, NY - 14201
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain