Jacobs serves the PharmaBio, Chemicals, Refining, Pulp & Paper, Power & Utilities, High Tech and Consumer Products Industries. Our core life sciences network has contributed to becoming the largest provider of engineering and construction services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients and we have established ourselves as the center of excellence for Pulp and Paper facilities. Jacobs provides full-service engineering, procurement, and construction management services for both new and existing facilities, offering environmental and water / wastewater support, energy audits, and hygienic / sanitary assessments. For projects of every scale we provide design, engineering, construction, commissioning, and maintenance services that support a facility's entire life cycle.
Coordinates and administers assigned configuration management activities relative to identification, control, and accounting for specification and change documents.
- Establishes procedures for and implements the introduction of changes to engineering documents for assigned project
- Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, and support
- Ensures that customer requirements are implemented
- Reviews change accounting activity to ensure compliance with contract requirements and configuration management policies
- Receives and indexes client, vendor and subcontractor documents
- Document and drawing package printing
- Scanning and processing of redlined submittal documents
- Electronic file archiving
- Documenting, scanning and processing tier checks
- Provides support to team members as needed
- Work with disciplines to instruct and enforce document control requirements
- Administer and handle design and vendor documentation for assigned projects
- May represent Document Control at project meetings
- May help write and enact Document Control procedure
- Additional duties as assigned
- 4 years Document Control experience required
- BA/BS or related experience required
- Minimum 4 years experience using EDMS (electronic document control systems) required
- Strong computer skills required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications required
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills required
- Experience with full size drawing plotters and scanners preferred
- Experience with high volume copiers/scanners preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>
Associated topics: biopharma, diet, dietetic, drug discovery, food, histotechnologist, industrial hygienist, injury, nutrition, transfection