Director of Systems Engineering (Prairie Village)
Compensation: $98,460.00 - $130,570.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Director of Systems Engineeringto join our growing team based at our corporate headquarters based in Andover, MA, USA located about 30 minutes north of Boston, MA, USA. The Director of Systems Engineering impacts the organization by interfacing and working closely with our prospects, customers, partners, sales and sales engineering colleagues within the US and Canada regions to drive the achievement of sales objectives from existing customers and prospect accounts across the region. Customer satisfaction as well as revenue generation, protection and growth are key goals for the role. This is a highly visible, customer interfacing position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a key leader of the Systems Engineering team will work with the VP of Customer Success to assist in the achievement of sales objectives and customer satisfaction (pre & post sales) from existing customers and prospect accounts across the region.
- Comprehensive understanding of wireless communication principles and theories as they apply to the design, operation, and optimization of wireless networks.
- Drive to closure design requirements and deliverables for a Definitive Agreement; from solution design, to High Level and Low-Level Designs and, finally, the successful implementation and handover to Operations.
- Collaborate closely with other technical and non-technical groups within Casa Systems.
- Build and manage a remote technical team to advance the company's status as a leading provider of ultra-broadband software centric solutions that transform networks from the edge to the core; including Small Cells (end to end mobile access solutions support 3G and 4G cellular as well as Wi Fi, LTE A, 3.5GHz CBRS and Multefire access), Ultra-Broadband Axyom Virtual Software Platform, SeGW (security gateway), HNB-GW (Home Node B Gateway) and HeNB-GW (Home eNode B Gateway) solutions; H(e)MS (Home Node B / Home eNode B Management System); ePDG; WAG (Wi Fi Access Gateway); TWAG (Trusted Wireless Access Gateway); KTE/EPC and 5G technological solutions.
- Support North American Sales and Systems Engineering on strategic technical activities within the region.
- Develop and present relevant product, solution value and solution differentiation to customers and prospects, including their senior management and members of their technical staff.
- Provide timely and effective feedback to management and other members of the account team regarding account status, product issues, and possible improvements in company products and approach.
- Travel frequently to key customers within the US and Canada to complete duties.
- Undergraduate degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electronics or related discipline. Master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years' experience in System Engineering support roles with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Proven knowledge of broad spectrum of radio and network protocols spanning IoT, LTE, 4G, 3G, 2G and WLAN based wireless broadband networks.
- Proven knowledge of IP technologies such as MPLS, PBB-TE, MGCP, SIP, RTP, Mobile IP, etc. and web-based services platforms.
- Strong demonstrated experience within the wireless industry, specifically Core and EPC Engineering Design, Optimization and managing the performance (KPIs) of Core network
- 5+ years managing Core and EPC Engineering and/or Network Design from requirements definition to final design deliverable.
- Results driven leader by example with a strong technical, clear communication and organizational acumen to oversee the company's Systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to interface effectively with customers, senior management, and staff.
- Strong program management and matrix management skills are required.
- Self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment, can motivate teams to deliver excellence under pressure.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, system engineer, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...