Sr. Tool & Die Maker
Compensation: $107,300.00 - $159,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Summary of Job Purpose:
- Senior Tool & Die Maker will work under minimal supervision and be responsible to -
- Support the timely manufacture and maintenance of high precision, multi-station, progressive press-tools for electronic components.
- Ensure that production parts meet drawings and specifications.
- Ensure efficient completion of tasks to support production schedules.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain the press-tools in a production environment.
- Support punch press operators for set up and processing of production orders.
- Apply knowledge of tool design, shop math, material properties, fabrication and assembly to utilize Tool Room equipment including computers, machines, tools, instruments, gages, etc. for designing, fabricating or repairing production tooling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans the layout, fabrication and assembly of production tooling,
- Works from product drawings, sketches, or verbal information as to the purpose or function of tooling.
- Provides or requests information found missing on drawings, prints or sketches.
- Determines appropriate materials, processes, type of construction, reference and coordinates to be held, lay out, assembly methods and sequence, finishes and tolerances etc.
- Lays out the details of tools preparatory to machine or other tool fabrication operations required.
- Sets up and operates any machine tools as required for fabrication or testing of tooling (i.e., lathes, mills, grinders, etc.)
- Independently sets up compound and progressive dies for multiple action, toggle and punch presses when required.
External Candidates Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of ten years of experience as a Tool & Die Maker, with tool & die apprentice training or equivalent.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Vocational training in Tool & Die, Apprenticeship or equivalent training
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
? This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee ? External candidates to Safran, relocation is not provided for this opportunity. Only candidates living within a 50 mile radius will be considered.Why Kelly®?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...