CAC is a temporary staffing company who supplies resources to organizations that need specialized or technical talent in Automation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Programming, Networking, Accounting, Computer Systems Validation, Administration, Clerical etc. CAC has experience working with industries such as Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Material Handling, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Medical Device, Transportation and Finance to name a few.
- Intended for job classifications that engage in research and/or product development in more than one engineering/science discipline within the Research & Responsible for performing a variety of coordinating, forecasting of raw material and electrodes, purchase orders, monitoring of new items, order entry, supplier interaction and processing of internal change requests.
- Expedites parts to remedy shortage problems.
- May monitor the flow of materials and parts between departments in order to meet scheduled commitments.
- Seeks supervisory direction for issues crossing into other functional areas or with broad impacts. Limited supervision.
- No instructions needed on routine work.
- Contributions influence major work streams outside of department or function.
- Accuracy and reliability of data entry is critical this position.
- May or may not have frequent contacts within and outside own organization.
- Minimal to moderate customer contact.
- External contacts involve obtaining or providing information on matters of moderate importance to the organization and may be of a sensitive nature.
- Customer order entry
- Item changes to WIP
- Customer order updates
- Change Request approvals
- Review customer change requests and take appropriate action
- Review daily shipments to vendors and prioritize
- Review daily vendor shipments back to the plant
- Review, take action and complete Planning Tech Reviews
- Place dies on and remove from hold
- Scrap dies in ERP system and send out appropriate notice
Scheduled/As Required Activities:
- Steel forecasts and Purchase Orders
- IFC/Halo forecasts
- ACT Schedule and monitor Purchase Orders needed for electrodes and plunges
- Review vendor invoices and voucher approvals
- Place orders for newly designed electrodes
- SharePoint experimental process-flag orders in ERP system
- Enter weekly ERP Audit results and send to plant admin
- Enter change requests to Purchase Orders
- Add customer Purchase Order numbers to Customer Orders
- Monitor new item status-add Customer Orders once new item numbers are generated
- Monthly 24 month rolling forecast update-review and upload into ERP system
- Monthly Budget vs. Forecast update
PPE: Standard would be required
- AS degree would be desired
- Strong listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to work with and communicate with all segments of the business
- Look for and proposed changes to better the planning function
- Solid Excel experience
- Experience with order management - B2B is helpful
- Vender Management background
This is a contract position.
- Location: USA - NY - Painted Post
- Duration of contract: 7 Months
- Education/Experience: AS degree would be desired
- Pay Rate: $20-26 per hr
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: aseptic, aseptic technique, biopharma, biopharmaceutical, diet, drug, drug discovery, histologist, metabolism, vaccine