Digital Plant 1st Shift Engineer (Lexington)
Compensation: $94,360.00 - $141,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
The Digital Plant 1st Shift Engineer will be an integral part of the Digital Plant team within Bristol-Myers Squibb at Devens, MA. The role will
serve as an individual contributor by providing Digital plant operational support to the manufacturing operations at Devens facility. This
includes receiving support requests, providing resolutions in a timely manner with escalation as needed, and providing technical expertise to
stake holders/ end users in the organization.
Major Job Duties & Responsibilities:
l Support 24/7 manufacturing operations that includes need based shift coverage consisting day shifts and weekend coverage
Support the operation of all GMP/ Non GMP manufacturing systems (Process Automation Systems, Manufacturing Execution
Systems, IT & Labs) in the Manufacturing facilities at Devens, MA
- Provide Troubleshooting support and guidance of Digital Plant systems in support of manufacturing and or Lab Operations
- Support 24/7 manufacturing operations that includes need based shift coverage consisting day shifts and weekend coverages
- Investigate the root cause of Digital Plant problems and propose solution to prevent recurrence
- Support the configuration, testing and implementation of process control solutions to a variety of complex technical problems
- Ensure the documentation of the knowledge base on how to resolve issues encountered, thus facilitate the job for future activities
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and technical
- A minimum of two (2) years working experience with control systems or manufacturing systems; preferred Emerson DeltaV,
Emerson Syncade, OSISoft PI, or Rockwell Logix
- Understanding of expectations working in regulated industries such as Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Food-
- Must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply software solutions
- Must demonstrate an ability to troubleshoot complex problems on highly automated equipment
- Must be able to successfully work independently and within teams
- Must be able to work in a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Associated topics: bioinformatic, biomechanics, biomedical, biophysics, bioprocessing, enzyme, fermentation, molecular, neuro, neurodegenerative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...