- Bowman Consulting Group
- $120,575.00 -203,790.00/year*
1 Cedar Rd
Project Manager, Site Civil - Cedar Knolls, NJ11590
Project Manager, Site Civil - Cedar Knolls, NJ
Bowman Consultings Cedar Knolls, NJ team has exciting opportunities for a Project Manager, Site Civil for a key contributor ready to make an immediate impact and grow with the firm. The firm has a broad range of residential, commercial, public improvement/infrastructure and land development projects throughout New Jersey and the Northeast. This is a growth opportunity for those candidates looking for long-term growth and leadership opportunities. As a Project Manager, Site Civil you will be reporting directly to a principal of the firm and will be responsible for client management, budgets and design staff. Use your broad skill set in site design, storm water management, hydrology and hydraulics, grading, permitting, traffic and more to work side by side with other engineers, clients, and partners to build stronger more sustainable communities and improve the environment.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration
At Bowman Consulting, we believe in creating opportunities for aspiring people to thrive and achieve ambitious goals. Thats why a career at Bowman Consulting is more than a job. It is an opportunity to be part of a diverse and engaged community of professionals, to be treated as a respected and valued member of a motivated team and to be empowered to do exceptional work that advances the best interest of everyone involved in it. We recognize the importance of creating a work environment that is both rewarding to our employees and supportive of our unwavering commitment to provide unparalleled service to our clients.
A successful Project Manager, Site Civil at Bowman will:
* Conceptualize the initial civil design approach for assigned phases of large land/site development and/or civil engineering work; and oversee progress through the land entitlement process
* Maintain close relationships with clients to resolve all project questions including technical requirements, completion requirements and billing inquiries
* Assist with marketing presentations and attend marketing meetings
* Assist principals/branch manager in securing repeat business from existing clients and identifying new clients
* Supervise work of project personnel to ensure that it meets the highest professional standards
* Serve as a liaison with clients and agencies, subcontractors, and design teams on projects
* Review project changes, pending or anticipated alterations to the contract, additional work requests, and all other factors, which may significantly affect staffing requirements or budget
* Provide technical assistance in the resolution of design problems including field investigation or inspections, detailed design work, detailed review of design computations done by others and general coordination of design aspects
* Review project budgets and assist with preparation of monthly billings. Ensure assigned projects stay within budget allocation.
* Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering required
* New Jersey PE License
* Minimum of ten (10) years' Civil Engineering experience
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple engineering projects
* Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
* Thorough understanding of financial principles
* Excellent organization and communication skills
Note: The position description is intended as a summary only of key duties. Other related duties may be assigned as appropriate.
Since our founding in 1995, Bowman Consulting has provided award-winning service on hundreds of successful projects, each with its own challenges and opportunities. Bowman Consulting's engineers, land surveyors and project managers have earned a reputation for delivering timely and economical solutions to virtually every type of civil engineering challenge. We command comprehensive and up to date knowledge of local, state and federal regulations. We are highly efficient at obtaining the necessary entitlements, wherever our clients are building. By helping to define solutions and expedite processes throughout construction, we keep projects moving to successful completion.
Bowman Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Bowman Consulting Group does not sponsor any visa applications for this position. The successful candidate must be able to provide evidence of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Project Manager, Site Civil - Cedar Knolls, NJ
Associated topics: construction, custom, director, gcc, project, project manager, public, public works, site, superintendent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...