Electrical Engineer - Entry Level - Waltham
Compensation: $116,070.00 - $174,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a customer focused Electrical Engineer that excels in a fast-paced product and project development environment. The ideal candidate will have the desire to jump right in, have excellent team interface and communication skills, have embedded software design experience, have hands on test and debug experience. We need results oriented, customer focused individuals who will bring a high level of success meeting challenging project goals.
- Ability to develop solutions from the specification phase through the final delivery and acceptance testing is required
- Ability to succeed in a challenging technical and customer focused environment
- Ability to approach designs from a system perspective
- Understanding of electro-mechanical systems
- Strong system level debugging skills
- Ability to operate test and measurement equipment including DVMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers
- Ability to research and to quickly learn new technologies and design techniques
- Understand & practice the job role within our quality management system as trained
- 0-3 years of experience in fast-paced product development
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Experience in engineering services business is a plus
- Perform design analyses and breadboard tests to establish validity of designs
- Use and application of technical principals, theories, and concepts
- Experience with schematic capture and layout tools, experience with Altium Designer or OrCAD a plus
- Solid understanding of fundamentals with ability to conduct circuit design and analysis
- Working knowledge of software, familiarity with C/C++, python, ROS, and IoT platforms a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficient in MS Office
- Driven to excel with an entrepreneurial mindset
Boston Engineering offers a full employee benefit plan including matching 401K plan in an open, energetic working environment that fosters strong client relationships and an entrepreneurial team spirit.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: deadline, electric meter, electromagnetic, embed, grid, highline, hybrid, kv, microprocessor, voltage
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...